We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
- Active Secret/Top Clearance required
- US citizenship required
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline. Four years of additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience required. Experience to include:
o Proficiency in Windows servers and Linux Red Hat
o load balancing (F5 LTM/GTM)
o Virtualization, large data analytics, and column oriented data stores
If you are an experienced senior if not Subject Mater Expert (SME) especially for Big IP F5.
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager configuration and infrastructure a plus
- Additional certifications required by management
- BS/BA in related field preferred
- CCNP-Security level certification or equivalent preferred
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
TLinked LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com