TLinked LLC is seeking a Monitoring Engineer to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Department of State (DOS) Consular Affairs Enterprise Infrastructure Operations (CAEIO) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to provide IT Operations and Maintenance to modernize the legacy networks, applications, and databases supporting CA services globally.
The Monitoring Engineer will be a member of the CA/CST CAEIO Engineering team, responsible for working closely with CAEIO contractors, DOS leadership and business stakeholders to monitor performance, faults and security service delivery and solutions to automating IT enterprise monitoring services and related business processes.
• Serve as COTS engineer/developer/integrator of Zabbix and Grafana enterprise monitoring tools for a large enterprise.
• Track and report on current and future Zabbix and Grafana enterprise monitoring service delivery.
• Prioritize and manage work using agile methodology to accomplish delivery timelines.
• Work closely with Manager, Team Lead, Monitoring Architect, and Government Customer to prioritize and track own work.
• Responsible for customer requirement gathering and conversion to successful delivery of enterprise monitoring services.
• Follow SOPs to track all work in the IBM Jazz Agile tool.
• Deliver services expediently in the midst of changing priorities.
• Prioritize between operational work and time-boxed projects.
• Collaborate with all members of a medium-sized team of engineers during Agile Scrum sessions.
• Ensure all configuration changes follow approved change management processes and security configuration guidelines.
• Support Government Customer with ad hoc tasks and data calls.
• US Citizenship and an active SECRET Government Security Clearance with the ability to obtain TOP SECRET if needed.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Lifecycle engineering and Tier II/III Support experience on enterprise COTS products
• Experience with one or more enterprise fault and/or performance monitoring capability
• Experience with Zabbix management and Grafana visualization software
• Experience performing COTS integration/development/administration/design on a large-scale enterprise
• Experience with Department of State customer
Shift/Hours: First Shift, 7am-4pm
Location: Telework and must be able to report to one of these offices:
Rosslyn, VA 22209
Sterling, VA 20166
Washington, DC 20431
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org