Sr. F5 Network Engineer
TLinked LLC is seeking an experienced F5 Big IP network engineer to design security solutions, evaluate tools, and perform integration in support of numerous pursuits and active programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong comparative understanding of a broad segment of network boundary protection products including firewalls, and products for Packet Filtering, Proxy, Content Filtering, VPN, Cryptography (Encryption and hash Techniques) and Key Management (PKI)
* B.S. degree with 5 years of experience or M.S. degree with 2 years of experience. Degree must be in Network Engineering, Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related discipline from an accredited college or university; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Experience with IT and Data Center Infrastructure, including planning, designing, and implementing/installing network solutions for Data Centers.
* Experience with common commercial implementations of IP networks; including experience with network routing protocols and tunneling control plane protocols found in IP networks.
* Experience with Network design and configuration to include tools that address packet filtering, proxies, content filtering, network access protection, encapsulation filtering, and the internet for the federal government.
* Handson experience with F5 Big IP appliances in large operation environmant
* Experience with Next Generation Firewalls
* US Citizenship required.
* Must be able to apply extensive knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, practices and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operation of all enclave systems.
* Familiarity with net-centric and visualization (e.g., VMWare) technologies.
* Familiarity with methodologies used for securing/hardening network systems.
* Current/active Secrete clearance.
* Experience in developing comprehensive and detailed drawings, using Microsoft Visio.
* Ability to objectively assess architectural limitations or shortcoming in such areas as scaling, speed, and throughput.
* Strong verbal/written communication along with the ability to work well within a team environment TLinked LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,319.00 – $130,855.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com