Website TLinked LLC
TLinked LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We provide an excellent benefit package with our programs. We have multiple shift openings and welcome 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift applicants for Database Administrator to apply.
TLinked LLC is seeking an experienced Oracle Golden Gate Database Administrator to be a part of the Database Support Team supporting the operations and maintenance of a large scale and world-wide Enterprise IT environment covering application hosting and support, enterprise services, and infrastructure services in the Washington D.C. metro area.
Implements and optimizes the computerized database systems that support the Company’s or client’s ability to function on a daily basis. Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May develop stored procedures and/or triggers. Administers a variety of database systems , such as Oracle RDBMS, and other Database Management Systems (DBMS) like Microsoft SQL Server. Develops and enforces database administration and user standards and procedures; audits, modifies, and amends data in systems using SQL and PL/SQL commands. Oversees the scheduling of database projects, database and transaction log backups, notifications, and database replication between multiple Oracle RDBMS Servers and remote sites. Assists Database Designers/Information System Analysts in the development and creation of SQL and Web-based databases and database systems. Reviews technical designs, reports, documentation, and other materials produced by staff; creates and maintains high-level reporting systems using products such as Oracle BI publisher; researches and implements new databases and online technology.
- Self-motivated DBA professional provides coverage of the 3rd and weekend shift Oracle GoldenGate replication support as well as core Oracle RDBMS DBA support in a 24×7 production environment.
- Hands-on participation and facilitation of full life cycle implementation of Oracle 19c RDBMS and 19c Oracle GoldenGate for production environments.
- Experience in upgrading the Oracle RDBMS system from 11g to 19c as well as the Transparent Data Encryption.
- Provide solid DBA skills on Oracle RAC and Data Guard installation, configuration, and troubleshooting production issue.
- Applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems.
- Requires US Citizenship and an active SECRET Government Security Clearance
- Requires US Citizenship and at a minimum an active SECRET Government Security Clearance with the ability to obtain TOP SECRET.
- Requires 5 to 7 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD or 11 years of experience with no degree. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Prior experience as an Oracle DBA
- Minimum 5 years of strong Oracle 11g or 12c DBA experience with specific knowledge of RAC, ASM, GoldenGate, Data Guard, RMAN, Patching, AND/OR Security
- Specific knowledge of writing custom monitoring reports for 12c OEM
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud Computing (private or public) is a plus
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance, and lead complex projects
- Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Previous experience on Oracle Engineered System like Exadata and Sun Super Cluster are welcomed
- Experience leading a group of DBAs is a plus
Certifications: Oracle Certified Professional certification
- Third Shift 11:00 pm – 7:30 am & Weekends
- Second Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,319.00 – $130,855.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com